PS-KLASSIK: The Porsche Specialists
Maintaining and repairing Porsche with the care and passion they deserve: that was the basic idea when we founded our workshop in Frankfurt. The managing directors Gordan Glavas and Matthias Rüth combine a passion for Porsche with years of experience with current and classic Porsche models. It is always our ambition to guarantee our customers an all-encompassing and flawless performance.
Gordan Glavas, technical manager and master mechanic, has been screwing on various Porsche models for more than 20 years.
Matthias Rüth, managing director and Porsche fan, has been fascinated by the Stuttgart “gems” for many years.
Working with us: Job vacancies
Are you a car mechatronics engineer or car mechatronics engineer and would like to get an exciting job in our team? You should have many years of experience, preferably with Porsche or other models of the premium segment. We are passionate about it and therefore expect it from you. You can quickly take responsibility and contribute your own ideas. With us, you only work on Porsche vehicles.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! We are also happy to answer any questions in advance. We are looking for the earliest possible time. Please send your application to email@example.com .
All information about the job
- Maintenance and repair of porsche model range vehicles
- Vehicle collection with receipt check
- Tire and wheel assembly
- Paint and body assessment
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Execution of all tasks in the field of car service
- Axle measurement and setting, preparation of main examinations
- Repair and revision of motors and transmissions
- Analysis of diagnostic protocols as well as implementation of repairs
- Creation of complex diagnostics for networked systems
- Successfully completed vocational training as a car mechatronics engineer
- Several years of professional experience, ideally with Porsche vehicles
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle electronics
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility, teamwork
- Self-employed and structured way of working
- Valid driving licence class B
- Technically savvy
- High service orientation and a large degree of initiative
We offer you:
- Thorough induction
- Owner-owned company
- Performance-based payment
- Modernly equipped workplace
- Free drinks and coffee
- Collegial team and flat hierarchies
- Central location in Frankfurt Niederrad